Room Boom: Suburbia is a fun, innovative board game, involving
control over area and money, like Monopoly or Carcassonne. Players must use both strategic thinking as well as puzzle solving skills to achieve victory over their opponents.
"Combining elements of popular land control board games like Carcassone with quick-paced moments of spatial puzzling action, Room Boom Suburbia brings something truly new into the virtual board game space."
The ultimate goal is to either have more money than your opponents at
the end of the game, or finish it early by connecting areas on a
whole row or column on the board (4-in-a-row style). Each tile on the board leads to a development area where you combine rooms you've built into houses.
To be able to build profitable houses quickly, you must think about how you design them, or otherwise it might make your house-building life very difficult!
variety for a board game, offers up something fresh for fans
Over time, you're able use the points you make through playing
the game to buy improvements that can either raise the value of
the houses you build, or make it easier building them, or both!
Awards can be unlocked by completing special challenges.
Room Boom: Suburbia can be player either by yourself, against opponents
handled by the computer, or against up to 3 human opponents on the same computer.
So gather friends and family, scramble hammers and nails and let the
more about the different aspects of the game in the tips
and tricks section
"If you've ever been a fan of challenging property-control board games that involve more than moving a thimble past Ventnor Avenue, Room Boom Suburbia will probably be right up your alley."
Full version Features:
- Family friendly, puzzle- and board-game action.
- Up to 4 player multiplayer action on the same computer.
- Challenging computer opponents for single player sessions.
- Demonstrators: Hire them to stop your opponents from building.
- Bulldozer: Will demolish houses in an area, but watch out, it's unruly!
- 24 skill-based Awards to collect.
- 14 types of building improvements that make it easier to play, and increase revenue from houses you build.
- Mini-games for additional fun when time does not allow for a full game.
- 3 difficulty levels, with 4 types of rooms to build.
Together with the free 1.1 update, you also get: